Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the honeymoons over

I can actually say that the wedding and honeymoon are officially done. I even counted my first day back to work into the equasion..because I knew I wouldn't get very much work done with everyone asking me a million questions about the wedding, honeymoon, and how it feels to be a Mrs. (Wanna know a secret? It kinda feels the same as being a Ms.)



So, right now I'm not quite to sure how to feel. On one hand..I'm beyond excited that I now have all this free time back to myself. I'm already planning out which in depth cooking projects will be next up on my list (breaking out the Kitchenaid and making homemade pasta for either lamb & goat cheese lasagna or pumpkin ravioli's has been making my mouth water for over a month!) and of course I already have a girls night sleepover lined up. But, on the other hand, I'm getting a wee bit nostalgic for the chaos of the wedding and the care free, PDA-filled week spent on our honeymoon. Lets take a little trip down memory lane, shall we...



Here we are, freezing our butts off all for the sake of a good picture


Photobucket


Me, showing him who's boss already...


Photobucket



Us in all of our newlywedded bliss, on the flight down to Mexico


Photobucket


The lobby of our beautiful hotel in Riviera Maya


Photobucket


My favorite past time


Photobucket


& we even did some sight seeing


Photobucket


It was an amazing trip but all in all...I'm glad to be home, getting back into the normal swing of things but really, how could you not miss a view like this?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment