Thursday, March 29, 2012

from blah to ooh la la

After 7 months of living in our apartment I FINALLY got around to organizing and arranging my dresser. This project got put on the back burner for so long because there always seemed to be something that was taking precedence and I was also waiting on a piece as a finishing touch. Well, I put my foot down (and gave up on that missing piece I needed wanted) and finally did it. The outcome- I like it...quite a bit.

before-

Photobucket

7 months of that can get depressing.

after-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aahhh...much better. Decorating this space was so much more pleasant than decorating the rest of the apartment because there was no compromising involved. It's my space so I got to make it exactly the way I wanted it to look. That felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment