Friday, March 30, 2012

t minus 10 days

10 more days until I'll be...


Photobucket


heading here


Photobucket


with this cute husband


Photobucket


and these fabulous friends
Photobucket
wearing this adorable dress


Photobucket


arriving at this fantastic hotel


Photobucket


settling into this room


Photobucket


with this view


Photobucket


swimming on this beach


Photobucket

and this pool


Photobucket


that has this amazing view of the beach


Photobucket


We can sip on these drinks


Photobucket


at this restaurant


Photobucket


and go out for a fancy dinner at this restaurant


Photobucket


we'll be shopping here


Photobucket

and taking a day trip here

OH MY GOD.... I CAN'T EVEN WAIT!



If you can't already tell..I'm beyond excited, and this yearning for vacation is hitting me hard on this early Friday afternoon when all I want to do is crash into a bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment