Sunday, April 1, 2012

productivity is the name of the game

This weekend was all about being productive and getting things done.

Saturday, we went out and started the dreaded process of air conditioner shopping.


I'm not to thrilled with spending almost a grand on 2 air conditioners but unfortunately, we need them. We slummed it a bit and went to a "clearance center" as a strategy to save some moolah but they're still so friggin expensive. Boo, wah! To ease the pain of that experience we drove out of the way to Starbucks for a skinny latte and panera for my favorite lunch.


Yumyumyum. I know, weird combo. Don't judge..

Another little accomplishment yesterday- we took our first trip of the season to Ralph's. My choice?Chocolate covered pretzel in a peanut butter cream ice. I wasn't disappointed.

It was all about getting things done on the home front today.
I put away all the clothes that had come in the mail and had accumulated on my floor..


..and once the floor was cleaned, I vacuumed. I randomly made a ring with some wire I picked up on a run to the craft store


and I finally got around to making the greatly anticipated buffalo shrimp.


I put them on top of a Cesar salad and was in heaven! Last but not least, I took all of my nail polish that had been thrown in a bag and organized them in this awesome bin.


Made use of the bin and got some organization in my life. Killed two birds with one stone.

So, the weekend wasn't the MOST interesting and there was nothing fabulous involved but I feel accomplished and well rested. I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment