Friday, April 13, 2012

some exciting news

Soooo..you know this girl who's with me in this picture?

Photobucket

Her name's Kristi and she's one of my nearest and dearest friends since way back in the day (1998 to be exact)

Photobucket
[circa Sept. 2001 right after we got over that awkward Middle School phase.]

We both love cupcakes, sugar skulls, and she makes monster faces with me on my wedding day.

Photobucket

Anywho, she moved clear across the country to San Francisco to be with the man she loved


And that must've been a good decision because 1 year later..


..they're Engaged!!!

I can't even begin to describe how overjoyed I am for her. No one deserves happiness more than this girl.

You know what else this means? I get to be a bridesmaid!!! No, I'm not just assuming that..she already asked. Being a bridesmaid means I get to help plan another wedding, wear an awesome dress, and most importantly..be able to stand beside her on the most important day of her life. I'm super thrilled.

So there, that's my happy news for this warm, sunny Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment