Wednesday, March 21, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

I did it! I kept up with journaling my food for an entire week. I feel so accomplished : ) Well, I did have to play catch up on Monday morning for Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday but it still counts! Yays.

The outcome of this complete week of recording my points to a tee? I went over my points. Yup, 3 points over my flex point allotment to be exact. I guess that’ll just give me a new goal for this week- keep track of my points for the whole week and somehow manage to NOT GO OVER THEM. Shouldn’t be too hard, right?

Onto how I did on the scale…well, first off I’ll say that I haven’t been able to make my way over to BB&B to purchase a new one (thumbs down for having no time) so I’m still working with the unpredictable old one. The outcome? I’m pretty sure I stayed about the same..maybe another half lb. down at the most. It all depended on where I stepped on the scale. I’ll take that result especially since I know I went over my points.

On a side note, I feel the need to state the obvious and mention how repulsively high in calories that McDonalds, and most fast food for that matter, is. Since I wasn’t feeling all too well on Sunday and ate nothing all day I figured why not combat a hangover the best way I know how and eat a grease ball of food. How bad can it be considering I’ve consumed 0 points up until that point. You’d be surprised. A regular size chicken McBites and a large fry = 22 points. Almost 1000 calories and god knows how many grams of fat. That’s terrifying. My poor arteries still haven’t recovered.

So far, today has been off to a wonderful start. No carbs, only 1 slice of low fat cheese, and a healthy pasta salad to look forward to for dinner. Now, if only I can avoid eating the entire piece of chocolate cake that magically appeared on my desk I’ll be in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment