Wednesday, January 11, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh-in

I still don't think I'm at a point where I'm ready to document my weight but the good news is that I lost 1.5 lbs.!!! -insert touchdown style happy dance here- That's quite good considering I went over all of my weight watcher points (including my flex points) over the weekend.

Even though I got lucky this time I need to fix this going over my points business!! I saw that I was using 3-7 flex points almost everyday during the week. I should seriously try to stop doing that because most of my bad eating happens on the weekend- I need all the flex points I can get between Saturday and Sunday. It's just going to take more planning but I'm confident I can do it.

The goals for this upcoming week are to keep up the good eating and maybe try start squeezing in some work-out time. Nothing crazy, a 100 crunches in the morning and an hour playing kinect a few times a week. I think I can manage that...

No comments:

Post a Comment