Wednesday, January 18, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh-in

I’m frustrated, I’m enraged, and I’m upset……I gained 3 lbs.

I’m not quite sure how this happened. I counted points for every little bite of food I put in my mouth and still had 10 flex points left at the end of the week. I used all of my flex points last week plus some and still managed to lose. No, I didn’t work out at all but I do know it’s definitely possible for myself to lose weight without being active. I feel thinner, I look thinner, my clothes are fitting better. The scale is just not following suit.

Maybe it was water weight? Maybe I’m not drinking enough water? Maybe it’s because I had pizza and ben & jerry’s the last few days (even though it was all within my daily point allotment)? Maybe my body is just inexplicably holding onto weight (because it has been known to do that)? Maybe I counted points wrong? Maybe I’m just eating things I shouldn’t be eating? Maybe my scale is old and not working correctly? There’s a million different reasons as to why but no excuse will make me feel any better. I’ve been working at this weight loss thing for the past 3 weeks and I’ve gotten NOWHERE. I’m actually 1 pound more then when I started.

The next step? Trying even harder, I guess? I plan on being extremely conscience of what I’m eating, especially over this upcoming weekend. I also plan on re-weighing myself on my friends brand new scale when I go see her tonight. I don’t care if it’s after I’ve eaten all day…I want to see what a brand new scale says. If it’s reading any less than what I saw this morning then I guess I’m going to be in the market for a new scale!

{ update } I re-weighed myself on the brand new scale at my friends house and unfortunately, my scale is accurate. I did actually gain that weight. I'm left clueless- not sure what happened. All I can do is suck it up and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment