Thursday, January 26, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh-in

Better late than never, right? I had every intention to do this post yesterday but I just got so wrapped up the hecticness of life that this completely slipped my mind.

So, I didn’t have the greatest weigh-in last week which left me beyond discouraged. After shaking off the discouragement I was left feeling determined and I had a mindset to eat like a perfect lil weight watcher. That determination lasted for the remainder of last Wednesday. I don’t want to make it seem like I completely spiraled out of control but I definitely stopped caring about counting points and eating healthy. I guess I just felt like it’s not going to work no matter what I do so why care? This not caring lead me to eat an entire meal of deep fried food (fried pickles, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, stuffed mushrooms-which were deep fried??, fried chicken, and French fries) – thank you $3 appetizers at Buffalo Wild Wings, you were a great help! Saturday was also filled with deep fried chickeny leftovers & then greek food for dinner. Sunday wasn’t too bad as I made a sensible choice at Panera and then had a minor relapse on Monday with just some plain good old over eating but by Tuesday I realized I had to snap out of this and get back on track..

Needless to say, I was quite hesitant to step on the scale Wednesday morning. I finally convinced myself to hop on and while peaking through my one half opened eye I saw that I actually lost 2 lbs! Hey, I’m not gonna argue with a loss but I definitely made that confused Scooby-doo like huhhhh noise. It just goes to show that last week was just a bad week for the scale for whatever reason because I know there’s no way I could eat like I did and still lose weight.

This week I want to get fully back on tracking with recording what I eat. My biggest challenge this week- a chocolate party a friend is having Friday night…oh, and a family dinner at my favorite little Irish pub Saturday night..meat pies and Guinness anyone?? I also hope this cold that has now migrated into intense pressure in the front of my head goes away…I would like to start doing some yoga in the morning but bending over just isn’t gonna happen with that pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment