Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a year in photo's

2011 surely had its up’s and down’s but I think I can say, fairly certainly, that it was the best year of my life..

It started with new year’s 2011…celebrating with friends, dancing the night away..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went on an amazing cruise..our first one ever!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Had some great parties with some amazing friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& realized that mini adventures into NYC for something as pointless as donuts can sometimes be the best way to spend a day

Photobucket
Photobucket

Probably received one of the best birthday gifts ever…a surprise trip to Philadelphia for prisons, medical oddities, and cheesesteaks!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Moved out of my parents house to live with my (then) fiancé..

Photobucket

& 2 days later had my BRIDAL SHOWER!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While preparing for my shower, I also realized that I was pretty good at being crafty.

Photobucket
Photobucket

But I didn’t have much time for crafty stuff since I was busy preparing for our wedding…

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& honeymoon..

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then before I knew it, it was time for Christmas

Photobucket
Photobucket

And New Years 2012!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A year can surely go by fast when you’re having fun. I wonder what this brand new year will have in store for us? If it’s half as good as 2011, I’ll consider myself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment