Sunday, July 15, 2012

bagel & cream cheese- on steroids

Disclaimer- if you’re of the Jewish faith I recommend for you not to read any further as I’m about to break like 17 rules of being Kosher.

I absolutely love this flavor combination- even though it's a little strange...

 First off, you have to start with a bagel (cut in half). A fresh one, if possible. {we're kind of spoiled here as far as bagels go. there's shops on every corner selling soft on the inside, crisp on the outside warm wonderful bagels. this is a luxury I feel everyone should have.} Then the cream cheese and lox spread goes on. Chopped chives and sliced tomatoes go on top of that. And last but not least- 2 slices of turkey bacon. Yum.

Don't ask me where I came up with this idea...I don't even remember how it came about anymore. I think I got bored with typical breakfast foods, went to the fridge one morning, and worked with whatever was there. The best meals seem to always come out of situations like those.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Breakfast never looked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment