Tuesday, July 24, 2012

hell week

I knew to pack my weekend schedule with lots of things that make me happy- pasta dinners, farm stands, boardwalk strolling, spending time with friends and family

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

because I already knew that this week, at work at least, is gonna be hell.

Photobucket

Why, you ask? Well, all I'll say is we're a little short staffed. I'm currently doing the job of 3 people..and I currently want to rip my hair out.

Yesterday was a little bit of a shock to my system. Not having a spare moment to think, constantly having the phone ring while trying to tackle a stack of work. Definitely a change from
The normal slow summer pace at my office.

Here's to hoping that today, tomorrow, and Thursday are at least a little better. I don't really care what happens Friday because, well, I have the day off! By that time I'm sure it'll be well deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment