Wednesday, July 11, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

I didn’t weigh myself this morning but on Monday I got the good ol’ “Have you been losing weight?” question sooooo can I count that as a loss?

That right there pretty much sums up my week…not too good. I don’t tend to do well with dieting when I’m busy..which I definitely was all last week. And then there was the weekend…ohhh the burger and vodka filled weekend. Oh, and my main reason for not weighing in this morning was my snack filled day yesterday. Besides my 3 square meals I managed to consume a peach, a banana, a handful of pretzels, two different kinds of crackers, a s’more, and a cookie with a half glass of milk (because you know, 1 dessert is never enough). Ugh..

This weekly Wednesday weigh in that’s supposed to be documenting my weight loss has turned into a weekly post documenting my constant diet failures and I can’t for the life of me figure out why I can’t get into the swing of things.

I’ve decided to give this one last shot this week. I have some new found motivation and a determination to track everything I eat. We’ll see what happens…

Well, on the bright side one bonus to writing this little post is that at least I’ve managed to not gain any weight since I started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment