Monday, July 16, 2012

our week

We’ve been super duper busy in this one week that we’ve been home from our little camping trip. So busy that it’s kind of been a big giant blur. Lucky for me I took lots of picture’s so I can remember some of it…

Monday (after grocery shopping and cooking dinner, of course) I had a movie date with the girls to see Magic Mike. The ice cream we had prior to was more enjoyable. Less storyline and more naked men would’ve been appreciated. 

Photobucket

Tuesday was a night for cleaning..oh, and unpacking. We got everything in the apartment back to its normal state. I always feel better when things are like that.

Photobucket

Wednesday we spent the night with our parents at the Strawberry Fields concert. Blankets on the grass with a view of the bay behind the theater should be the only way to ever see a concert. Afterwards, we tried a new ice cream place with 27 different flavors of soft serve. (I eat way too much ice cream in the summer)

Photobucket

Thursday was spent at the mall (with Alysha) after we quickly devoured chili cheese dogs and sweet potato fries (they were damn good). Trips to the mall were also taken on Saturday AND Sunday. No, I’m not shocked that I’m now broke as a joke.

Photobucket

Friday we celebrated Ryan’s father’s 64th birthday! His first as my father in law. Obviously, that’s what made his day super special. Actually, I think the cake is what made it special. That thing was delish. Oh, and P.S- I don’t know if it’s just my local TGI Friday’s but the skinny blackberry margarita was ALL tequila. I highly recommend.

Photobucket

Saturday Deanna had a pool party which was a welcome break and quite the good time (thanks to wine and fun pool games). Unfortunately, I left my phone and camera at home so I have no photo evidence of this good time. Afterwards, we met up with PJ and Cristina and went for ½ priced drinks and appetizers (I know, we’re cheap) where I drank more wine which held off my impending hangover for another few hours.

Photobucket

Sunday there were some errands that needed to be run in the morning and I barely had time to sit down before Deanna was ready to go to the mall for a 3 hour shopping extravaganza. I discovered Rue 21 that apparently has lots of cheap sweatpants and bra’s (go there now!). Once I got home I finally had a minute to watch my biffle’s wedding video. They tied the knot Friday in San Francisco. I was sad I couldn’t be there but everyone looked happy and beautiful. That made me feel a little better. So did the smoothie and sandwich hubby brought home for me. He (and Tropical Smoothie) can always brighten my mood.

Photobucket


I kinda hate weeks when there’s something to do, everyday (although I do get a lot of fun things accomplished). To remedy the current dilemma of feeling overwhelmed I’ve demanded a movie night from the husband one night this week. Thursday’s looking good, if we can fit it in between our dinner date and when our friend’s usually come over at 9:30. When will our jam packed schedule ever clear out? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment