Friday, February 17, 2012

all work & no play

Every night for about the last week and a half, I have not been able to sit down in the evening until 8-9 o’clock at night. You would think I have something to show for it but nope, I don’t. Well, maybe a slightly redecorated living room (which took 1 Sunday afternoon) but that’s about it. Life has been filled with errand running and mandatory tasks..I’m starting to despise being an “adult”.

I started seeing the light at the end of the tunnel late yesterday afternoon. I was almost done with my day at work and the only there was only 1 task that was in my way..


this lovely mess that needed to be put away in its respective areas. Then after a quick dinner was thrown together, it was time to be couch bound. I was thrilled that the clock only read 7:08 when I sat down. I finally had some time to myself to decorate my valentines day nails


(yea, I know it's 2 days late) and catch up on some quality time with my tv.

I really needed that night to gear up for the weekend. Tonight, I'm doing a V-Day dinner repeat for the parents. Saturday I get to enjoy my valentines day gift & I'm sure Sunday and Monday will be spent doing laundry and moving more stuff into the apartment. Maybe I'll schedule some more time to relax in there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment