Friday, February 3, 2012

random thoughts & facts

Here we go…

-I love cabbage oh so much but it always leaves me feeling SO hungry after I eat it. Why must you do this cabbage?
-There are 2 days until Super Bowl and I have no plans. This gives me anxiety. But I don’t even like football??...
-I’ve been quite depressed knowing I can’t shop. This is what I get for going on a shopping BINGE for a month.
-I can feel my lips drying out already from the cherry carmex I decided to try. Why must my lips be so temperamental?
-Ever since I moved into our apartment I’ve been missing my kitty, and seeing her eyes light up when I come back to my parents house breaks my heart.
-I want my hair lowlighted and cut more than you could ever know, and since I’m broke I’m toying around the idea of my mom doing it. This could be disastrous..
-I've learned to keep my mouth shut with controversial topics such as war, the death penalty, and politics. What I say never goes over to well.
-I was always very anti-manhattan but I'm beginning to enjoy it more and more.
-I used spell check and check synonyms way more than what is standardly acceptable. I even used it in this very sentence.
-If I had one wish in the entire world, I’d make my family stop fighting =(
-Whenever I go on a trip, I plan out a specific “travel outfit” for the airport, plane, and first few hours in my destination. This is crucial for me.
-There’s a rumor that I ate a stick of butter as a child. As I get older, the more convinced I become that it’s true.
-Obsessed isn’t even the right word to describe how I feel about Diners, Drive-in’s, and Dives. I want to visit each and every restaurant.
-On that note, I’m also loving Mob Wives, Love & Hip-hop, TI & Tiny, Toddlers & Tiara’s, Jersey Shore, and Teen Mom. If it’s bad reality tv, it’s for me.
-I still love the same music I loved 10 years ago. Newer music is cool but it doesn’t hold a special place in my heart like Weezer, Oasis, and Jimmy Eats World only can.
-My absolute favorite bronzer is Too Faced Snow Bunny..hands down.
-All I want for my birthday this year is a big giant bouquet of peonies…preferably delivered to my job.
-I can sit and think about food, how to prepare it, and what to pair it with for hours on end.
-I should also mention that for the last 3 months I've been thrilled to call the man I love my husband. No one can make me happier than him.

and last but not least…

-My nails need to be painted..badly! But first, I must sit on YouTube and find out what kind of nail art I’ll be doing this week because 1 color on 10 nails will never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment