Wednesday, February 29, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

I truly had every intention of hopping on the scale this morning..I really did! But for whatever reason, I never made it over that way. I got caught up in going through wedding photo's (my new obsession) and before I knew it the clock said 5 after 7 and it was time to make breakfast.

I'm not to worried though. I've been staying on track for the most part this week. Cooking at home a lot, eating lots of veggies, and controlling the portion of the not so good for you stuff. Still having that on going battle with the food journal that I never seem to want to write in...when will I ever get the hang of that??

All in all..I'd say I had a truly good week. My first in who knows how long. Let's go for another one, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment