Thursday, February 2, 2012

guess where we went last night?

Photobucket

Despite this place being a never ending maze and it's almost guaranteed that I'll want to rip my hair out towards the end I always get so giddy every time we go to Ikea. No, the merchandise is not high quality but everything is always trendy, cheap, and has a Swedish name.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Last night's trip wasn't as intense as our normal, walk every inch of the store, trips are. We ran in with a specific mission- return previously purchased (and damaged) shelf and obtain one more bracket for new, undamaged shelf. In order to obtain shelf/bracket we had to walk through my favorite part of the store- the first floor where anything and everything for home decoration could be found. It was tough but I managed to walk right past oodles of throw pillows, brightly colored and patterned file boxes, and the most awesome lamps ever (that hubby will never let me own).

Photobucket

The one thing I could not resist was the marketplace. Thankfully, nothing is going to break the bank there. I got the whole swedish meatball dinner w/ the works (can someone say quick dinner next week?) and a basil mustard sauce. That was to interesting to pass up. And of course fatty husband bought a bag of sour cream and onion chips and cinnamon buns.

With less than $30 spent I'd say it was a successful trip. Hopefully, the next trip that will involve more time and more money in my pocket won't be to far away.



No comments:

Post a Comment