Wednesday, February 1, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh-in

I subconsciously, or maybe intentionally, avoided the scale this morning. I don’t know if I was scared or what. I just don’t think I could handle another gain, which is possible, after all this going up and down and up and down on the scale. I feel thinner though..my clothes are fitting a teensy bit better and I know, for the most part, I’m eating the way I should be. It’s just tracking points on weekends that really throws me off. I can never seem to get that part down. I forget, or I eat on a whim and don’t have the time to look up points so I don’t write them down. I don’t know what it’s going to take to get me to write it down…

I’m also a little worried about the number on the scale because I’ve been using some flex points (3 here, 5 there) towards the end of my weight loss week (Wednesday to Tuesday) which is technically fine but I’d usually prefer not to. I try to maximize my weight loss in every way possible because the numbers I lose on a weekly basis are never that substantial.

Looking ahead, I definitely need to make more rules in this weight loss game and more importantly, stick to the rules I set for myself. Rules such as no flex points Sunday through Tuesday, writing down every single thing I eat over the weekend (because it really only takes 2 seconds), if I make last minute plans to go out to eat I need to start searching nutritional information for the restaurant on my way there and deciding what I want ahead of time…things like that.

I’ll also see if I can work up enough courage to step on the scale tomorrow morning…maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised?



No comments:

Post a Comment