Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love, love, love

That's all I felt today on this glorious Valentine's Day. I can say we both put in a lot of effort to make the day special for one another for our first as Mr. and Mrs.











I was obviously most excited about dinner. It was so worth the 2 days preparing everything to be able to pull this off on a weeknight. And I can't describe my excitement when I came to the front desk at work and discovered roses and chocolate covered strawberries. He hardly ever does that.

One upside to having dinner at home? I didn't have to walk to far to collapse on the couch in a food coma. & yes, I did have a piece of pie and a cupcake. It's Valentine's Day..why the hell not.

We're ending the night curled up on the couch watching the Teen Mom finale..a grown man watching teen mom? Now, that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment