Sunday, May 6, 2012

6 months

Wow..that 6th month mark of being married crept up on us (well, at least me) mighty fast. So fast that I didn't even realize what day it was until mid-day on Friday, the 4th. Hubby didn't realize either until after he got my happy anniversary text and then I didn't feel so bad that I forgot anymore.

We spent the rest of the weekend making up for each others slight lapse in memory with a few enjoyable meals out, a stop at one of our favorite places (Target), and just enjoying each others company. Being alone with each other for a 48 hour stretch is something we don't get very often so it was a welcome change of pace. Even after 8 years I feel like I maybe even got to know him a little better.

One of the funnier moments of the weekend was me seeing how well he knows me. While waiting for breakfast I saw a woman walking in and I said "oohh, I want one!"
Hubby- "Want what?"
me- "What do you think?"
Hubby- "I don't know, all I saw was her holding a baby"
me- "Well, she was holding a baby, wearing a Yankees sweatsuit, and holding a Louis Vuitton bag. Take a guess"
Hubby- "Oooh! I didn't see the that. It's definitely the bag."

That boy does know me :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment