Tuesday, May 22, 2012

preparing to leave

Anytime we go on a trip, the last few days before we leave are always my absolute favorite. Let me tell you why…

1. The overall anticipation of the impending vacation is at its peak. The excitement almost forces you to find a way to work in vacation talk into any conversation, sometimes even with strangers.

2. Outfit planning and packing is an amazing excuse to rip apart my closet and play dress up.

3. Going out to eat is just about your only option as you’ve already gobbled up anything that could spoil and of course you didn’t grocery shop.

4. It gives you the extra motivation to get cleaning done because if your anything like me you’ll want to come home to a clean apartment when your flight lands (at 5:30 in the a.m…argh!)

5. Anything that’s stressful at work doesn’t ever seem too bad because you won’t have to deal with it for that much longer.

6. I thrive on planning so arranging all last minute travel details and an itinerary while there is just about the best thing everrrr.
















My days have been filled with all of the above lately.

Now with it being almost 11 p.m and all last minute details are taken care of it's just about that time to sit back, relax, and try to get some sleep. I'm already dreading that 5:30 a.m alarm but I know it's for a good reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment