Friday, May 11, 2012

yesterday

Oh, yesterday. What a fun-filled fabulous day! Actually no, it really wasn’t.

Ya see, I have a pinched nerve (thank you, damaged spinal cord) that likes to flare up every now and then. It started up Wednesday and I pushed it and pushed it some more so that by Thursday morning I was basically out of commission. I was couch bound and bored so what did I do? Documented my mediocre day though photo’s, of course.

Don’t worry, it wasn’t all about my view from the couch. I did eventually get up and even ventured outside. It was mostly for food though. Food is one of the bigger motivators to get me up off the couch. Food or shoes. I’ll get up any time for them.

Photobucket 
     Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket Photobucket 
  Photobucket
  Photobucket
  Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment