Wednesday, June 6, 2012

100

I need to just take a minute to do a little happy dance right now because...

I MADE IT TO 100 POSTS!!!!!!!

I never thought I would stick with this blog for this long. Judging by my track record (3 attempted blogs, all having no more than 15 posts) compounded by the fact that my personality is quite flighty and I get bored easily I'd have to say that the odds were against me. But somehow, I've managed to find things to post about for the last 7 months.

I'm liking what this blog has become. I started this as a way to document our little newlywed life. A place to vent my frustrations, celebrate our victories. Although it still is very much about that this has also become a place to document my cooking adventures, crafty projects, and addiction to all things fashion.

Even though I do love my little slice of the internet here I do know why I've had 3 failed blogs..this whole blogging thing takes work, and time. I can be sitting in front of the computer for over an hour editing a post, making it look just right. And we all know that I don't have all that much spare time. It's worth it though. My reward for time well spent? Getting to look back on all of the memories we've made and reliving those experiences everytime I read through past posts.

I look forward to continue to document all of the new memories we create on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment