Wednesday, June 13, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

Not much to report on the weight loss front over here.

It’s been another week of not eating bad but not really eating good either. I did count calories on a few of those days though so that’s showing some sort of progress from the week before. Baby steps, right?

I almost forgot to actually “weigh in” this morning, too. I got caught up in making cucumber salad (VERY healthy..yay) and next thing you know it I’m pouring a bowl of cereal because it’s 7 a.m (aka breakfast time mon-fri). I was mid-way through my peanut butter puffs before I realized that I had yet to get on the scale this morning. I thought oh well, how much could peanut butter puffs weigh..here goes nothing. Weigh in results- I stayed the same. Can’t really ask for much more than that.

All in all, a rather blah week. I’m planning on doing better this upcoming week. I have some healthy meals planned so I’m hopeful..

No comments:

Post a Comment