Tuesday, June 19, 2012

summertime favorites

time of day-

I don’t know if dusk would be considered day necessarily but that hour after the sun is finished setting is definitely is my favorite. It’s that perfect time where it’s still somewhat light out but the sun, along with the 90 degree heat, has disappeared and left you with a need for a hoodie. The fire pits and tiki torches are all put out. S’mores are made. Every nearby carnival lights up like a Christmas tree. If you’re lucky you’ll see a firework or two set off in the distance. All of this just screams summer and puts me in an incredibly happy state of mind.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and did I mention how I’m obsessed with the way my camera photographs in this light? Another reason I love her so



No comments:

Post a Comment