Wednesday, June 27, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

Ohhh hey Wednesday…what are you doing back so soon? Can you come back in about another week or so? K thanks!

That’s what I’d say to today if a day could carry on a conversation or follow directions. But they can’t, so here we go..

Once again, I didn’t do too well in the “dieting” department this week and I’m starting to sense a pattern. A pattern of me failing miserably. I don’t think this calorie thing is working out for me to well. I never know how many calories to eat for my height/weight and I always seem to run out (or not have enough) around dinner time. Well, I tried it out for about a month and gave it a fair shot. It’s back to counting points I go.

There was some good news on the scale, though. Well, I think. I don’t really remember what I weighed in at last but I’m pretty sure I’m down a lb. I’m still not out of the range I’ve been stuck in for the past 2 months so it’s not really much of a victory. I just gotta keep trying and get serious about all this weight loss business…

No comments:

Post a Comment