Tuesday, June 5, 2012

birthday celebration #1

Today I became another year older and let me tell you..it wasn't too shabby.

Well, it actually started off QUITE shabby but it got better, thank the dear lord.

In a nutshell, my bad morning was due to 4 hours of sleep, 1 husband's overactive alarm, spare sets of keys getting jammed in ignitions, a closed highway, and allllllll the standstill traffic that comes along with it. Nothing one birthday girl can't deal with, right?

But enough with the bad...onto the good. I came into my office and my desk had already been decorated with streamers. I was taken out to lunch at
Perabell by my lovely co-worker Virginia. Ryan greeted me with a card and flowers once I got home. We went out, along with my parents, to Milk and Sugar for dinner and lucky for us got a spot on the couches. Deanna came by afterwards. We went to Coyle’s for ice cream, did a wine tasting (but all of them weren’t good at all..Boo!) , and watched the 16 & Pregnant reunion special.


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

All in all, a great birthday was had.

So, now I have to get back to business as usual. Unfortunately, I can’t keep up with the “it’s my birthday so I’m gonna do whatever I wanna do” attitude. That can only be gotten away with for 1 day a year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment