Friday, August 3, 2012

ponderings

Photobucket

As I’m sitting here, relaxing in style (no, not really. I’m actually at work now doing anything but relaxing), I’ve taken the time to compile a list of some of the questions that have been on my mind as of late.

And here we go…

Why is the mail at work opened before it gets to us? Are they getting for anthrax or letter bombs? That would be considerate..

Why is the pork at BJ’s Wholesale more expensive per lb. than Shop Rite’s? I thought buying in bulk was supposed to be cheaper?!

Why am I so excited that my post on Facebook got 58 comments? This does not mean I’m popular..this only means my 3 friends decided to use that space to have a conversation.

Photobucket

Oh, and speaking of that post on facebook..why is it taking me sooooo long to use that evil water camera? I really do want my pictures!

Why do people ride their bike/skateboard or walk in the middle of the street then give you the look of death when you honk at them? Last time I checked the street was for cars and the sidewalk was for you and your non-motorized mode of transportation.

Why do I find new cute things that I just “have to have” like every single day? Can’t I ever give my wallet a rest?

Photobucket

Why do people look at me funny when I leave work muttering such things as “gotta get outta here” and “running away..far, far away” while bolting down the stairs? I’m just excited to leave work, that’s all.
Why am I so obsessed with reality tv? Right now the shows that excite me most are Toddlers in Tiara’s and Cajun Justice. I need to reevaluate my taste in television before I get judged by my friends and family.

Why is beer so expensive? I bought 3 six packs and spent $50!! The world would be a happier place if it was free..or at least 50% off.

Photobucket

And last but not least..why am I using my tiltshift generator for every picture I take lately? According to me, variety definitely isn’t the spice of life.

After all those “why’s” I’m now left feeling like an annoying 5 year old asking why the sky is blue.. I guess that’s about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment