Wednesday, August 8, 2012

weekly wednesday weigh in

I'm going to cut to the chase and be completely and utterly honest right now...

I didn't do well at all this past week. And I was too scared to face the error of my ways on the scale this morning.

Phew. It feels better to get that off my chest.

But I feel the need to clarify that when I say I "didn't do well" that it doesn't necessarily mean that I was stuffing my face with all foods carb filled and fattening. The first and last few days of the week was actually filled with some healthy stuff. It's just I completely ignored my point's tracker..which is never good.

Saturday and Sunday were the days the most damage was done. A total of 5 (non lite) beers were drank. 3 slices of hero, a chunk of coffee cake, and copious amounts of BBQ mac salad (oohh it's soo good) all were eaten. And let's not forget that this is what I called lunch on Sunday...

Photobucket

That would be a chocolate chunk cookie with 2 scoops of maple pecan ice cream topped with banana's and whipped cream from Krisch's. It was so friggin delicious and if you don't mind your arteries crying out for help afterwards I highly recommend you go get one.

So yea, I'm back on the wagon starting this morning. My point's tracker is up to date and baby carrots are packed for my mid-morning snack. I have to continually remind myself that I have a goal of losing 10 lbs. by October to fit into already purchased and really adorable outfits in Boston to keep myself on track. Since I'm being honest here kids that, and not my health or any of that other stuff, is what's most important right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment